5219 Page Road | Durham, NC 27703
Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTPSeptember 18th: Evening of Stars, Supports the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
Travelers have come to expect quality, attentive service, and value from the Comfort Suites. At the Comfort Suites Hotel Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP, we work hard to exceed even the high standards of the Comfort Suites brand to offer travelers to North Carolina extraordinarily comfortable accommodations and an enhanced complimentary breakfast menu.
Our Raleigh Durham hotel recently completed extensive renovations, unveiling fresh contemporary décor throughout our lobby, common areas, meeting space, and all 125 spacious and modern guest suites. Each guestroom features a 42-inch television, either a king bed or two queen beds with new pillow-top mattresses, microwave, refrigerator, pull-out sleeper sofa, and roomy work area with a large desk. There is both wireless and wired high-speed Internet and complimentary bottled water, as well as an outdoor pool and fitness center for guests of our hotel. We are pleased to offer the latest in audio-visual equipment and a 24-hour business center with free printing, photocopying, and faxing to assist all business travelers and conference coordinators.
Business travelers, event and conference organizers, and families or couples on vacation all enjoy our Raleigh Durham hotel's complimentary hot buffet breakfast served daily with a popular made-to-order omelette station on weekdays. Our complimentary airport and area shuttle service operates daily from 5 a.m. to midnight while our Manager's Reception is offered Monday through Wednesday including a happy hour with complimentary appetizers, beer, soda, and wine.
The Comfort Suites Hotel Raleigh Durham is located in Durham, NC near the Research Triangle Park (RTP) and the Raleigh Durham International Airport. If you are driving to our Raleigh Durham hotel, you will find us directly off exit 282 on I-40, right in the heart of the Triangle and just a half mile from I-540, Raleigh, and Morrisville. Our Raleigh Durham hotel is the perfect place to stay for easy access to downtown Durham, Brier Creek, and the RBC Center in Raleigh.
If you are looking for a Raleigh Durham hotel for your next business trip or vacation, we certainly hope you will spend your time away from home at the Comfort Suites Hotel Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP. Contact us at 919-314-1200 for more information or to book your guest suite now.
Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Hotel - Evening of Stars Fundraiser
Would you like to help our Raleigh Durham airport hotel raise funds to support the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation?
All of us at the Comfort Suites RDU/TRP in Durham, North Carolina are proud to get behind the largest non-governmental funder for childhood brain tumor research in the United States. The foundation, started in 1984, backs research and strives to eliminate the practical challenges faced by those with childhood brain tumors. But we need help from the community to make this fundraiser a success.
Here's the first thing you need to do is save the date for the Comfort Suites RDU/TRP
Evening of Stars Benefit:
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2014
Time: 6 p.m.
Location: Comfort Suites RDU/TRP, 5219 Page Rd., Durham, North Carolina
Dress: Business Attire
The evening will include hors d'oeuvres and a cocktail hour (beer and wine only), silent auction and networking opportunity, a greeting from the charity and affected families, and a live auction.
How else can you help? Share this information about the Evening of Stars Benefit with everyone you know and add this information to your calendar. But that's not all!
If you really want to lend your support to the more than 28,000 children in the United States living with a brain tumor diagnosis, we also have Corporate Sponsorships and Silent Auction opportunities available.
At Comfort Suites RDU/TRP, we are looking for corporate support to help the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation with its work of curing kids by funding research to find the cause and a cure. Please consider buying a Corporate Sponsorship and donating to the Silent Auction before August 18.
Funds raised at this event in North Carolina will help the foundation to:
• Fund research
• Increase public awareness about this deadly form of childhood cancer
• Aid in the early detection and treatment of pediatric brain tumors
• Support a national database of information about all primary brain tumors
• Provide educational and emotional support for patients and their families
We're making it easy for North Carolina businesses to participate! There are several levels of Corporate Sponsorship available:
Star ﹘ $5,000 (cash or equal value in products/services)
- Exclusivity in your industry segment
- Larger logo prominently displayed under Star Sponsor on official email invitation, plus two reminder emails
- Company mentioned as a Star Sponsor on all literature
- Larger logo displayed on benefit program and event signage under Star Sponsors
Blue ﹘ $2,500 (cash or equal value in products/services)
- Exclusivity in your industry segment
- Medium-sized logo prominently displayed under Blue Sponsor on official email invitation, plus two reminder emails
- Company mentioned as Blue Sponsor on event literature
- Medium-sized logo displayed on benefit program and event signage under Blue Sponsors
Yellow ﹘ $1,000 (cash or equal value in products/services)
- Small logo displayed on benefit program under Yellow Sponsors
- Company mentioned as Yellow Sponsor on event literature
Green ﹘ $500 (cash or equal value in products/services)
- Small logo displayed on benefit program under Green Sponsors
Red ﹘ $100 (cash or equal value in products/services)
- Mention on benefit program under Red Sponsors
The other way you can help? Goods and services are also needed for the silent and live auctions.
Please contact event organizers for Corporate Sponsorship and Auction forms by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-314-1200.
We look forward to hearing from everyone who would like to make a difference in the lives of children and their families affected by pediatric brain tumors. We look forward to seeing you at the beautiful Comfort Suites RDU/TRP come September!
- Hotel Near Raleigh Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Hotel Near Research Triangle Park
- Hotel Near RBC Center
- Hotel Near Durham Performing Arts Center (DPAC)
- Hotel Near Duke University
- Hotel near NC School of Science and Math
- Hotel near Nasher Museum of Art
- Hotel Near Carter Finley Stadium
- Hotel near William B. Umstead State Park
- Hotel Near University of North Carolina (UNC)
- Hotel Near North Carolina Central University (NCCU)
- Hotel Near USA Baseball National Training Complex
- Hotel Near NC State Fairgrounds
- Hotel Near Duke Chapel
- Hotel Near Duke Medical Center & Duke Hospital
- Hotel Near NC Museum of Life & Science
- Hotel Near North Carolina Museum of Art
- Hotel Near Sarah P Duke Gardens
- Hotel Near Duke Aquatics Center
- Hotel Near Governor James B. Hunt Jr. Horse Complex
- Hotel Near Hayti Heritage Center
- Hotel Near Durham Bulls Athletic Park
- Hotel Near Rex Hospital
- Hotel Near Carolina Theatre
- Hotel Near NC FIRST Robotics Dorton Arena
- Hotel Near Carolina Hurricanes arena RBC Center
- Hotels in Raleigh Durham NC - Where to Stay & What to Do
- Raleigh Durham Airport Hotels – Top 10 Amenities
- Hotels Raleigh Durham Airport - Why I Stay at Comfort Suites
- Raleigh Durham Hotel Perfect Place for a Family Reunion
- Best Hotels in Raleigh Durham NC for Team Travel
- Hotel Raleigh Durham Airport - Holiday Family Gatherings
- Raleigh Durham Airport Hotels Fun for the Holidays
- Hotels Raleigh Durham Airport - Winter Travel Tips
- Comfort Suites Durham Hotel Gives Back
- Spring Break in Durham NC
- Mini-Break Staycation at Raleigh Durham Hotel
- Engagement Party at Raleigh Durham Hotel
- Things to Do in Durham NC
- Durham North Carolina Hotel Travel Tips
- Family Summer Vacation Durham Hotel
Featured Special Offer:
Durham Special Offers Packages
See our latest hotel specials & packages
Comfort Suites Raleigh Durham Airport/RTP
5219 Page Road • Durham, NC 27703
Phone: (919) 314-1200 • Fax: (919) 474-0104
Toll Free: 877-424-6423
Website Design Copyright © 2014, L.E.T. Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.